• It is an engine oil that responds to the most sever performance levels required for heavy traction, the result of a combination of a special synthetic formulation and new ‘low SAPS’ additive technology.
• To ensure the effectiveness and durability of post-treatment systems, the lubricant formulation must not contain products which may have a negative impact and therefore the content of certain components (Sulphated Ashes, Phosphorus, Sulfur) must be controlled. From this point of view, it adopts an innovative formulation technology precisely in compliance with the chemical limits imposed by international specifications and manufacturers.
• ‘Fuel efficiency’ allows greater fuel savings than conventional lubricants. Engine life and efficiency are ensured by the high wear protection (bore-polishing), high detergency and low evaporation losses.
• The very high technological quality of the synthetic bases used and its particularly innovative formulation guarantee excellent cold starts.
• It has demonstrated excellent anti-wear properties in the tests required by the manufacturers and by ACEA, in particular minimizing wear on the cylinders (bore polishing), elastic bands, valves, etc. All metallic surfaces are effectively protected against wear and corrosion by ensuring and maintaining the maximum engine efficiency over time, allowing extended change and maintenance intervals.